Powerstep now offers affordable, easy-to-use, prefabricated orthotics specifically designed for children with similar fit and function of custom-made products.
- The fabric-covered Poron® top layer provides durable shock-absorption and cushion for extended comfort, while the firm EVA base is durable and supportive for active wear.
- The integrated 2º medial heel post and deep heel cup provide rear-foot stability and extra motion control by properly positioning and cradling the heel.
- The built-in arch support vertically lifts and and supports the arch and restores proper alignment to the mid-foot and forefoot.
- The 3/4 length is comfortable on the forefoot and toes, can be easily transferred from shoe-to-shoe and is easy to fit.
- The fabric top cover is comfortable against the foot and features a heat and friction-reducing fabric with anti-microbial qualities to help prevent odor. The fabric cover is printed in an attractive pattern to help ensure children’s eagerness to wear them.
Available in 6 sizes, Toddler 8 1/2 – Youth 4.