IPK BALL OF FOOT CUSHIONS
Foot cushion inserts are self-adhesive foam pads that are placed under the ball of the foot. They alleviate pressure from second or third ray dropped metatarsal heads and deep calluses. Hollowed pressure relief area allows IPK to float suspended, eliminating the pressure and pain with each step.
- Cushioning and pressure relief for Intractable Plantar Keratoma (IPK)
- Adhesive helps hold cushions in place
- Extra ball of foot cushions pad and surround the IPK
- Foot cushions can be placed exactly where needed for customized support
- Sold as a pair (one left, one right)