DARCO BODY ARMOR VARIOONLY AVAILABLE TO HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
1st line treatment for posterior tibial tendonitis and peroneal tendonitis. Customizable Varus/Valgus heel disks and arch height. Designed by a board certified foot and ankle specialist. Viable alternative to expensive custom ankle braces.
- Heel posting disks – Allows for varus/valgus correction
- Arch height adjustments – Customized to the individual patient
- Molded uprights – Anatomically correct support of the lower leg.
- 3/4 insole – Supports the arch and captures the calcaneous in comfort
- Trimmable straps – Can be adjusted to open/close in a specific position on the leg.
- Available in universal left and universal right sizes