DARCO ALL PURPOSE BOOT
The All Purpose Boot’s all season closed toe protection allows dressings to be kept clean and toes dry, providing more protection for post operative procedures and fiberglass casts.
- Square toe design acts as a bumper when K-wires are present and provides additional room and comfort for the patient.
- Removable EVA insole is fully customizable to off-load pressure points if needed.
- Wider sole and deep opening gives more room to accommodate large dressings, bandages and casts.
- Wide ankle strap eliminates heel slippage as well as seats and secures the foot or cast in the shoe.
- Rocker bottom encourages smooth roll through gait pattern and reduces plantar pressure on the heel and forefoot by over 25%.
- MetaShank™ construction provides for a reinforced sole under the Metatarsal heads to reduce motion.
- Strapless forefoot closure provides uniform security without the pressure of buckles or straps.
- Available in S M L XL